Web Training for Self-Reporting Assessment System
We held three web training sessions in 2011. If you were not able to attend one of those sessions, you can review the webinar recording attached below. The actual training starts at 1:00 and runs through 29:00 after which is question and answers.
Webinar Recording from Training held October 25, 2011
There are a couple of other notes that might be useful when working with the Self-Reporting Assessment System for the first time:
- Your FEIN (Federal Employer Identification Number) is used as your ID or login. If you have multiple entities you are reporting for, you will need to setup separate accounts for each.
- Because of security reasons, your initial account takes up to 30 minutes to create the first time. Once your account is setup there are no delays in logging in.
- If you want to "test" one, there is a Training quarter that can be selected as the reporting quarter so that you can get a feel for how the system works.
- Your submitted data is available to you under your login after submission.
- If you have no covered lives in the state of Maine and have no expectation of an covered lives for the remaining 3 quarters of the year, there is a shortcut on the main account home page to file all reports in that manner.
Reference Document w/screenshots (PDF)
These pages show all input screens for the system and provide brief instructions. If you print out these 11 pages and review them in advance, gathering all required information, your time on the system should be very efficient for you.
How do I get started?
If you don't yet have an account, click on this link to create the account for your FEIN. You will receive a confirmation email to the supplied email address. Remember your account takes up to 30 minutes to become active.
Once you have a login click on the assessment self-reporting system link on the left of this page.
I have more questions?
Contact us at the contact information listed on the right side of this page for more help.